Let's blog!

This blog is a collaborative virtual space that allows students' interaction. We will use blogs as a pedagogical tool in our English classes!

Who am I?

Nossa primeira postagem é sobre você e quem você é. Que tipo de música você gosta, qual a sua comida favorita, qual esporte que gosta mais, se tem algum tipo de hobby, filmes e livros prediletos, enfim tudo que você pode contar para que os outros conheçam você melhor.

Add Image!

Para que nossos amigos virtuais nos conheçam melhor, vamos inserir imagens. Insira uma imagem sobre você e sobre o que você mais gosta de fazer. Descreva o que você está fazendo!
Let's go!

New friends from "Diário de Santa Maria"!

segunda-feira, 10 de março de 2008

Teacher Débora


Who am I?

Hi! My name is Débora. I live in Quevedos, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. I'm 33 years old. My birthday is on 24 August. I work at Dom Pedro I School in Quevedos.I teach English since 5th grade in Elementary School until 3rd grade in High School. I teach Portuguese, too. My hobbies are reading, taking a walk, playing with my daughters, watching movie, listening to music and surfing on the internet. My favourite music groups are Jota Quest, Nenhum de Nós and Papas da Língua. I also enjoy Marisa Montes and Ana Carolina. My favourite kind of movie are comedia, adventure and animation. I enjoy Shrek, Harry Potter, Brother Bear ... They're very interesting and funny.

12 comentários:

Teacher Lu disse...

Hello, Débora, it's nice to read about you. My name is Luciana C. Fernandes Frizzo. My nickname is Lu. I'm 32 years old. My birthday is on March 15th (it was yesterday). I'm married. My husband's name is Luciano. I have no children. I'm from Santa Maria, RS, and I live in Santa Maria, too, but I work in São Martinho da Serra. I'm also a teacher of English. I'm graduated in Portuguese, too, but I don't teach it. I prefer English. I have students from 5th grade in elementary school to 3rd grade in high school and I also have adult students from EJA.I like Jota Quest, too and others you've mentioned, but I don't remember the names.My favorite movie is "Top Gun" (it remembers my adolescence) and my favorite song is "Take my Breath Away"... I really love this song! I'm Gremista. How about you? Kisses, Lu.

Blog da 3ª Série do Ensino Médio disse...

Hi!
I'm Celia Cassol. My birthday is on July 2nd. I'm single.I'm from Julio de Castilhos. I'm graduate in English, but I teach English and Portuguese. I have students from 8th grade in elementary school to 3rd grade in high school.I like all types of music and I like dance very much.My favorite film is "Pretty Woman" and "Top Gun" and others. I liked your blog very much.Your students are writing English very well.Hugs and Kisses for you and your students. Célia

Débora Lisiane Carneiro disse...

Hi, Lu!
It's nice to read about you, too. And "Happy Birthday" for you. I'm 34 in this year. Oh, my god ... I'm older ...I'm married, too. My husband's name is Flávio. He is 39 years old. We are married since 1994.I have lived in Quevedos since I was 6 years old. However I went to study in Tupanciretã when I was 15. I studyied in hight school there.I stayed there for 4 years. After I married and we went away to Mato Grosso do Sul. We stayed there for 1 year and We came back to Quevedos. Then I graduated in Portuguese and English at UNICRUZ in Cruz Alta. I worked at school and studied.Oh, and I have 2 children. Now I have studied and worked, too. But it's the life...
And you? Do you like to work in São Martinho? Do you like to live in Santa Maria?
Kisses, débora

Débora Lisiane Carneiro disse...

Hi, Celia!
It's nice to meet you! I am loving to make this blog! I really believe that my students will learn english. They are very interesting and motivating. I think they are writing English very well, too. They are very good students!
And? What's your site, Celia?
Kisses for you and yours students!

=} Lara disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
=} Lara disse...

Lara disse...
Hi, teacher Débora!
Nice to meet you too!
I don't live in Quevedos. I live in Júlio de Castilhos, and I like to live here!
Do you like to live in your city?

XOXO

Kabessudomachado disse...

Hi, teacher Débora.
Niceto meet you too!
My favorite kinds of movies are comedia, epic and terror.
My favorite movie is 300 and your?

Dóia :) disse...

Hi teacher Débora.

How are you?

I love English very much...

Kiss

Mary =] disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Mary =] disse...

Hi Débora. How are you?
I like to go out, be with my friends..
and what do you like to do in Quevedos?

Kiss

Anônimo disse...

Hello Deborah!!
Sorry for the delay responding. My city is also small, quiet during the week and a bit agitated during the weekends. Yes I love to live in my city, despite being the last year living here, but like so, and you like to live in Quevedos?
Kiss

Débora Lisiane Carneiro disse...

Hi, Jéssica!
I like to live in Quevedos!There aren't big shops, big supermarkets...It's very quite during the weeks and weekends!
Well,tell me about you ...

kisses, teacher débora